Azziad Nasenya Distances Herself from Leaked Video
Azziad Nasenya distances herself from leaked video circulating on the internet.
Azziad Nasenya come out to speak on the alleged leaked video of her on social media. The award-winning content Creator has cleared the air after reports went viral on Twitter that her sex video had leaked.
In an update, Azziad distanced herself from the said video, asking Kenyans to do better and stop circulating fake news everyday.
The Tiktoker also begged Kenyans to stop cyberbullying others and learn to celebrate them.
“I’m sure by now most of you have seen it and I’m here to burst your bubble because that is not me. And I am grateful to my online family for coming forward and saying that is not me.” she said.
“I feel like it’s 2023 and I am over here minding my business and you are over there in my business? We should not be in the business of creating false information around such topics because if you are spreading such information then you are being an enabler to cyber bullying which is not cool,” she continued.
“You should be rejoicing in things that make you a better individual rather than rejoicing in things that make you feel they are going to lead to the downfall of another person.
We should do better; call yourself into a meeting kidogo. I always say life has simple rules, Pray to God, Work hard, mind your business and always show kindness,”. she added
On Monday evening she became a trending topic on Twitter after someone alleged that her intimate video had leaked- something she has since denied.
Not long ago, media personality Betty Kyallo was also a victim of cyber bullying too but Betty, through her management, took legal action against those who made fake news using her name.
She later through her Instagram stories made it clear that the matter had been reported to the DCI and and the Directorate of Cybercrime (CR&IB).
“…We have been assured that any persons (s) and/or blogs, or social media accounts found guilty of originating the false news will be prosecuted,”. She said in part of the video
In the statement written, Betty said the fake news is an attempt to tarnish her brand which has been built for over a decade.
“The nature of the content circulating on social media platforms is false, malicious, and of the intent to tarnish the Betty Kyallo brand which has been carefully cultivated over the past decade. The aforementioned content is in no way a representation of the Betty Kyallo brand,”. She said