Registration of a Business Name in Kenya.
The registration of a business name is done after a successful business name search.
For you to register a business name in Kenya, you must meet the following requirements;
- Perform a name search with the Registrar of Companies and wait for the suggested identity to be approved.
- Describe the proposed entity’s nature and activities.
- Provide all of the proprietors’ complete names.
- Indicate the proprietors’ correct postal addresses.
- Fill in the suggested entity’s physical address, including the office number, floor, exact location, town, and county.
- Provide the proprietors’ national ID or passport number.
- Provide passport photos of the proprietors.’
- Upload a duly signed Business name registration form containing statement of particulars, signed by all proprietors.
- Choose your preferred payment method and pay Ksh. 950 for company registration.
- Wait for confirmation from the Registar.