How to fill KRA pin application form
Individuals from all walks of life can use the iTax online platform to file their taxes.
Citizens can file their own returns or even file on behalf of a corporation, depending on their tax capacity. These returns must be filed on a yearly basis.
In Kenya, you can apply for a KRA PIN by following these steps:
1. Visit the official iTax website.
2. Under New PIN Registration, you will see the prompt To get a new PIN, click here. Follow the provided link.
3. Fill in the KRA PIN application requirements form. Make sure that you have filled in all the mandatory fields. These are usually marked with an asterisk.
4. Enter the value of the arithmetic operation after filling in the form accurately.
5. Click submit.
6. Download the e-registration acknowledgement receipt and the PIN certificate by clicking Click here to download acknowledgement receipt.
This process completes your KRA pin registration form online.