How To Transfer Money To KCB Account Using M-PESA
Below is an easy way to transfer money from your M-PESA Account into your KCB Bank Account.
Thanks to technology KCB has made it easy for their customers to recharge their bank accounts through mobile money.
The following steps explain how you can move money into a KCB Account from M-PESA using the Pay Bill number.
To deposit money to KCB using M-PESA:
- Open the Safaricom SIM Toolkit
- Select M-PESA
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select the Pay Bill option
- Enter Business Number as: 522522 and press OK
(522522 is the KCB BANK Paybill Number)
- Enter your KCB Bank Account Number and press OK
- Enter the Amount of money you want to deposit into your bank account and press OK
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- The last step is to confirm if the details you have provided are correct through M-PESA HAKIKISHA.
If you made a mistake you have the option to cancel the transaction.
You will then receive a confirmation message from both M-PESA and KCB Bank confirming the successful transaction.
In the event of delayed cancellation of a wrong transaction, you can get in touch with a KCB representative, using the contact details provided below;
KCB Bank Customer Care Contact:
0711 087 000
0732 187 000
020 287 000