How To Buy KPLC Tokens
How To Buy Tokens.
By establishing partnerships with various agencies, KPLC provides several ways in which you can buy tokens. There are many different platforms you can use to purchase KPLC tokens in Kenya, considering that the main KPLC pay bill will sometimes experience delays. There are different ways in which you can buy Tokens
How to buy KPLC tokens via the main KPLC pay bill numbers (MPESA)
- Go to MPESA menu on your phone.
- Select lipa na Mpesa then pay bill.
- Type pay bill number 888880 then press OK.
- Type your eleven-digit KPLC prepaid meter number then select Ok.
- Type the amount depending on the quantity of tokens you would like to buy then press OK.
- Confirm everything from the displayed message including KPLC business number, pre-paid meter number then the amount.
- If everything is okay press OK.
You soon receive a confirmation SMS from MPESA followed by the token SMS from KPLC.
Buying KPLC tokens using the main vendit pay bill number
This is one of the best options to try especially when there is a KPLC token delay, an authorized KPLC token retailing partners.
- Go to your phones MPESA menu.
- Select lipa na Mpesa followed by pay bill 501200 then press OK.
- Enter your 11-digit KPLC prepaid meter number as the account number then press OK.
- Type your desired amount.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN then Press OK.
- Confirm everything then press OK.
You will shortly receive a KPLC tokens purchase confirmation, SMS from Vendit and MPESA. VendIt generates tokens almost instantly and hardly will you experience delays.
Like the main 888880 number, vendit charges 0 Ksh for purchases up to Ksh 100
How to buy KPLC Tokens from Airtel money
Airtel money is also an alternative method you can use to recharge your KPLC prepaid meter from the comfort of your home.
- Open the Airtel money menu from your phone.
- Choose make payments
- Select pay bill.
- Type the amount you wish to use and press OK
- Enter your Airtel money PIN.
- You will be asked for a reference no. This is your KPLC meter number. Type it then choose OK.
A confirmation SMS will thereafter be sent to you containing the KPLC token number.
How to buy KPLC tokens from Equitel (Eazzy pay KPLC)
Equitel is an official KPLC partner meaning that Equity bank customers can conveniently purchase KPLC tokens from Equity’s EazzyPay app or even directly from their Equitel lines. Equity tends to be the cheapest option if you’re purchasing a bigger quantity of tokens, example 500 and above.
- Open your Equitel Menu.
- Select Eazzy Pay.
- Choose Pay Bill.
- Select the Equity bank account number you wish to make the KPLC token payment from.
- Select KPLC Tokens as the business number.
- Type your KPLC Prepaid Meter Number.
- Click OK
- Type the amount you want to pay to KPLC.
- Type your Equitel money PIN.
- Press 1 once you have confirmed that the information is correct then OK.
Your token is sent as a text message within minutes by Kenya power. Equitel also sends a message confirming the purchase.
How to purchase Kenya power tokens from Telkom T-Kash
- Open your T-kash Menu
- select Pay Bill
- Enter pay bill number 888880.
- Enter Account number which is the meter number then confirm the details.
- Enter the amount you see convenient.
- Enter your T-kash PIN.
You will get the token and the T-kash confirmation via SMS.
How to buy KPLC tokens online
If you’re an online geek, pesapal is your best bet for all bills including Kenya power prepaid tokens.
Buying KPLC tokens using Pesapal KPLC online system
You can Buy Kenya Power Tokens and have the token posted instantly to your phone by pesapal
- Go to pesapal here.
- Select get started.
- Then, select Buy KPLC tokens online from the bottom right hand of your screen.
The money will be deducted from your debit/credit card so make sure you have a sufficient balance before buying.